This week in the midwest we hit temperatures of 47 degrees and rain (?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?), and although I'm sure next week we'll be back to humidity and 80 degree afternoons, this dip in temps got me thinking about fall. And beyond my love of sweaters and scarves, my number one love has always been fall boots. Instead of just linking to my overflowing pinterest board and calling it a day, I'd like to formally introduce you to my personalized fall boot roundup.
1. Steve Madden Savvior Riding Boot – on sale!
2. Steve Madden Laury Boot – on sale for $59!!!!!
3. Dr. Scholls Bethany Wedge (No joke! If these actually feel good and are cute, they might be the perfect shoe…)
1. TOMS 'Desert' Herringbone Wedge Bootie
2. SOREL | Women’s Joan of Arctic Wedge™ Mid Boot - You guys! This boot is cute AND it's good for snow, rain and general fall/winter muck!
3. Frye - 'Melissa Lug' Leather Boot
And there you have it! The fall boot roundup, full of boots and booties that I am drooling over. If you too have a pinterest board dedicated to the wonder that is fall fashion, please leave it in the comments so I can follow along and continue my collection.
This post contains some affiliate links, so if you enjoy any of the boots above, why not buy direct from this post and help a sister out? Much obliged!