Before I share the actual pictures of Baby Girl Jones’ finished nursery (I CAN’T WAIT TO SHOW YOU! Thinking I’ll be ready to share the real pictures next weekend) I wanted to first share with you my woodland nursery design board featuring the items in her room.
Before a single item went into her room I began with making this Pinterest board. We knew that girl or boy we wanted a nursery that highlighted the outdoors, and this accent wall was our jumping off point. Congrats to anyone who guessed the painted mountain wall was our nursery accent wall from this post I shared a while back.
Once we knew we were A. having a girl, B. doing a woodland theme and C. the main feature would be a painted mountain, the rest came together quite easily. The walls were all painted a light grey, and after quite a few paint sample tests, Embroidery Rose by Valspar was our winning pink for the accent wall mountains. In my nursery reveal post I’ll share pictures of the actual room so you can see how the items below go together with her absolutely beautiful pink mountains, painted by Adam.
Beyond the pink and grey as the two main colors, teal and yellow make up her accent colors, and if it has anything to do with the outdoors, especially if it’s a moose or bear, I’m going to try to find a way to fit it in her room. In the end I think we made a room that’s girly and woodland all at the same time, and honestly, it’s my favorite room of the whole house. I can’t wait for our little lady to see it for the first time. Stay tuned for the full reveal!
And here are the items found in Baby Girl Jones’ Woodland Nursery from top of image to bottom:
- Accent Wall Inspiration and further Accent Wall Inspiration
- Curtains – Crate & Barrel
- Antlers – Hunted by Adam, mounted by Grandpa Charlie
- Acrylic Wall Shelf – The Land of Nod
- Honeycomb Wall Shelf – The Land of Nod (purchased at a Sample Sale in white, then painted same pink as her accent wall)
- Faux Taxidermy Deer Head – Etsy (I can’t find the actual one in her room since I got it at a Land of Nod Sample Sale, but I thought this version would have been perfect for her room as well due to the color!)
- Feather Wall Hook – The Land of Nod
- Crib – The Land of Nod
- Crib Sheet #1, and Crib Sheet #2 – The Land of Nod
- Crib Skirt – The Land of Nod
- Rocking Chair – West Elm (This is not actually the rocking chair I have in my nursery. The one I have is from a Land of Nod Sample Sale, and is not currently sold on the website. The West Elm version is the closest I could find online)
- Metal Side Table – Wayfair (Again, the one I have is a Land of Nod Sample Sale item, no longer available online. This Wayfair version seems the most similar in material/shape)
- Pouf – Etsy (This Etsy version is a dead ringer for the version I won at work during a raffle)
- Changing Table Topper – The Land of Nod (Got a natural wood colored one at the Sample Sale, sanded it and painted it the same grey as the walls in her room)
- Changing Pad Cover – The Land of Nod
- Dresser – The Land of Nod
- Everything Is Wonderful – No Longer Available Online – Find the Artists’ Work Here
- Hello I Love You Print – No Longer Available Online – Find the Artists’ Other Work Here
- Moose Print – Etsy (Best part is her prints are $5 and you just print them out yourself at home!)
- Giant Letter “J” – The Land of Nod
- Felt Cub Bins – The Land of Nod
- Natural Wooden Baby Gym – The Land of Nod
- Baby Rattles – The Land of Nod
As you can maybe tell, I have access to sample sale items which has enabled me to outfit my nursery pretty heavily from a certain retailer. I’m a very lucky lady, I realize this.