Two months. How in the world has it already been two months with our little peanut? Now that she’s such a big girl and a whole two months old I wanted to take a second and write down her current likes and dislikes so that someday when she’s 13, locked in her room with her music blaring, refusing to come down to dinner I can read this post and remember how sweet, innocent and squishy she once was.
- Ceiling fans – our budding light fixture designer
- Her Rock’n Play – seriously, you have to get the one with the app. Life. Changing.
- Being walked to sleep around the living room
- Walks outside in our Solly Baby Wrap
- Laying in bed with Mommy after the first morning feeding and talking about our upcoming day
- Being held to nap
- ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always with the rocking / bouncing / butt patting
- Soothie brand pacifiers and WubbaNub pacifiers
- Napping with her fuzzy pink chicken blanket
- Looking at the Dave Mathew’s Band poster in the living room
- Her mirror toy in her pack’n play after a diaper change
- When Dad holds her up on his shoulder so she can look around in the kitchen
- Looking at Oly
- White noise turned up to the highest volume
- When Mommy sings songs while laying on the activity mat
- When mom pumps in the morning and she has to sit in her bouncer and wait
- Her crib / bassinet / pack’n play to sleep
- Farting – THE HORROR!
- Tummy time for more than 2 minutes
- Being burped
- If we give her a bath when she’s hungry
- The car seat
- Being in the car and not being on the freeway. See also, red lights are the enemy
This was both the fastest, and slowest two months of my life and it’s amazing to see how fast she’s changed already in this extremely short amount of time. In a blink of an eye she went from our squishy newborn baby to our little Nellie girl.